By booking an appointment with us, you acknowledge our policies. Please read carefully.
- Face masks are required to be worn by clients and staff at all times.
- Appointment only services, no walk-ins or shopping at this time.
- Retail purchases may be placed online or called in for curbside pick-up.
- Waiting and common areas are closed.
- Remain in your vehicle and call to let us know you have arrived (502-251-4744) for your appointment.
- We will bring you in when your provider is ready.
- Staff and clients will have their temperature checked before entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 99 F or higher will be sent home.
- Staff and clients will be required to answer a wellness survey before entering the building.
- If you are sick, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- Staff and clients will be required to wash/sanitize hands upon entrance.
- Refrain from hugs, handshakes and other forms of contact not required for services.
- Guests and children are not permitted in the building with clients.
- No food, drink or unnecessary personal belongings will be permitted in the salon.
- No foot soaks, hand massages or neck massages will be offered at this time.
- Hair and make-up stations, service rooms, tools, capes, chairs, linens and products will be sanitized/changed between clients and during services as necessary.
- Countertops, shelves, light switches, door handles, restrooms and common surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- Receipts and appointment confirmations will be provided digitally.
Our staff is in great demand and their time is valuable. Please be respectful and honor your commitment to be here. We require 24 hours notice when canceling an appointment. There will be a 60% charge for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and a 100% charge for no-call, no-shows.
Spa packages and multiple bookings require 48 hours notice when canceling an appointment and are subject to the same cancellation fees as above.
Repeated no-call, no-shows or cancellations will require credit card prepayments to book an appointment.
All appointments require a credit card “hold” at the time of booking. We recommend booking appointments in advance to receive your preferred date, time and service provider.
Our scheduling is designed to allow the appropriate time for your services. Please help us remain on schedule by being on time. We recommend arriving 10 to 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are more than 10 minutes late it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
All product returns must be completed within 30 days of purchase and must be at least 75% full. No returns will be accepted for discontinued products.
Gift Cards are not refundable.
Prices Subject to Change without Notice:
In certain instances, our menu prices may change. We make every attempt to contain costs and only change prices when absolutely necessary. We will always quote a “starting at” price and not a final cost, due to changes or conditions in your services. Our service providers will go over your services and define any changes in pricing.
For Your Protection:
We are not responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing or accessories. Please keep valuables with you during your appointment.
We pride ourselves in creating a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere for our guests. We request that children be brought into the salon only when they have an appointment. Please make childcare arrangements in advance and come ready to relax!
Health Problems and Comfort Level:
Please notify our staff if you are pregnant, have allergies, high blood pressure or other physical ailments or disabilities before booking a service.
Please keep cell phones and other devices set to silent while in the salon. While welcome you to engage in quiet conversation, be mindful of other guests.
If you feel you would be more comfortable or better served by another staff member, or if you’d like to get a fresh point of view, please let us know.
We are a team and it is our mission to provide you with the best possible experience.