*All Bridal Services require a credit card to hold the reservation and a 50% deposit is charged upon reserving the appointment and is non-refundable. We do require a 72-hour notice on cancellations of bridal parties. The services will be charged in full for parties that do not give a 72 notice for cancellations.*
We understand that planning a wedding can be overwhelming, that’s why we have a dedicated staff to help you with all your bridal beauty needs.
- Bridal up-do and veil placement
- Photo ready makeup application
- Bridesmaids up-dos and styles
- Couples massage for the bride and groom-to-be
- Facials for glowing skin
We appreciate that every bride is different and we want to cater to you. Please schedule an appointment for customized bridal services.
For you to look and feel your best for your special day we recommend the following:
Two to Three Weeks Prior to Wedding
- Haircut and Color
- Practice up-do with veil placement and practice makeup for the bride. We require a practice time with the bride’s up-do, makeup and veil placement.
One Week Prior to Wedding
- Customized facial and aromatherapy body wrap for bride.
- Deep conditioning hair treatment.
One to Two Days Prior to Wedding
- Full body massage for the bride and groom.
- Body: waxing of brows, underarm, legs and bikini area.
Day of the Wedding
- Be early!
- Wear a button-down shirt or something you can take off without pulling over your head.
- Have dry and “dirty” second day hair. (Dirty hair styles much easier than freshly washed silky hair!)
- Don’t forget your veil, hair accessories and personal touches (pins, necklaces, etc.).
- Be happy and relax! It’s your wedding day and everything will be perfect!
|Trial Run Hair||65|
|Trial Run Make-up||65|
|Wedding Style / Up-do||65|
|Bride Style / Up-do||90|
|Bride Style / Up-do (with extensions)||120|
|Bridesmaid Makeup Application||65|
|Bride Makeup Application||80|
|Wedding Party Make-up||65|
|Eye Make-Up Only||35|